1. The Consumer is granted limited rights to return purchased Products in accordance with these Terms, provided such return is initiated within 14 (fourteen) calendar days after Consumer has received delivery of the Products.
2. If the Consumer initiates the return and such return is approved by Company, the Company shall provide the Consumer with a return authorization code. Upon receipt of the return authorization code, Consumer will have 14 (fourteen) calendar days to initiate shipment of the Product(s), using a trackable shipping method. Consumer must comply with all reasonable instructions provided by Company in relation to a return.
3. The risks and costs of transport relating to the return of the Product(s) to the Company will be borne by the Consumer.
4. Except in the case of defective merchandise, the Product(s) must be delivered to the Company, intact: it must not have been used, worn, washed or damaged; the identification tag must still be attached to the Product(s) where present; and Product(s) must be returned in its original packaging. The Product(s) and its original branded packaging must be packaged in a larger delivery-box in order to preserve their integrity and make them suitable for resale.
5. The Company will accept the returned Product(s), reserving the right to verify that it has been returned in the conditions described in the previous paragraph.
6. If a return has been validly conducted by the Consumer, compliant with these Terms and any reasonable Company-provided instructions, the Company will reimburse to the Consumer all payments made by Consumer. Company may withhold reimbursement until it has received the Product(s). Notwithstanding the foregoing, Consumer will be responsible for the costs of returning the Product(s) to the Company, including shipping.